Lost-Scape
Welcome At Lost-Scape.

We are working on a new server

Lost-Scape

Runescape Private Server.

HomeCalendarPortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Scipio101's Fletching guide following this will bring your woodcutting up as well. You will have to cut more then said below in order to get 99 woodcutting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scipio101

PostSubject: Scipio101's Fletching guide following this will bring your woodcutting up as well. You will have to cut more then said below in order to get 99 woodcutting.   Thu 8 Oct - 1:15:26

Start by going to the skilling area.

Levels 1-30
Start at the evergreens and cutdown 27 logs.
Next you need to fletch all of the logs.
Then after fletching tie 16 bows. Bow string found at (HOME).

Levels 30-45
Move on to willow trees and cut 17 logs.
Fletch all 17
Tie bowstrings to only 16 of them. Bow string found at (HOME).

Levels 45-60
Move on to maple trees and cut 45 logs.
Fletch all 45.
Tie bowstrings to only 44 of them. Bow string found at (HOME).

Levels 60-80
Now on to Yew Trees. Unfortunately you should not tie bow strings on the yew bows because they require like 1min before you tie another one. So for this recomend you just cut and fletch no amount neccesary to tell you because all your doing is carving them not tying.

Levels 80-99

Now on to Magic Trees. This is another i dont need to really help you on because its pretty oveous. Just cut inventory carve them and then tye them. Over and over untill you hit 99 fletching.

If you dont like how i did the last two i dont know why because they are both to simple need details.

Hope this helped =) Scipio101
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Scipio101's Fletching guide following this will bring your woodcutting up as well. You will have to cut more then said below in order to get 99 woodcutting.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost-Scape :: Lost-Scape :: Guides-
Jump to: