Lost-Scape
Welcome At Lost-Scape.

We are working on a new server
Lost-Scape
Welcome At Lost-Scape.

We are working on a new server
Lost-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost-Scape

Runescape Private Server.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Scammer News

Go down 
+3
Holyy invokerr
creative
Scipio101
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scipio101

Scipio101

Official Scammer News Empty
PostSubject: Official Scammer News   Official Scammer News I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Oct - 7:16:56

Do Not attempt a trade with Gross boy. First i trade him and the trade buggs out and the money stayed on his side. So when we retraded it was there then disapeared like abugged trade always does. Well okay he sais he doent have it eventuall i say w/e. I have no proof technically except for the fact that thats what happens when the item is on ur side when u retrade it goes in to your inventory. Well this isnt only it. He said here you an have 400m so i said fine he trades it. The server rolled back so he has the money again and now he wont pay me. Every time he sees me he runs away. So trust me the money was put back his inventory hes just lying he probably gave me 400m cuz it was 200 less then what he did the first time. So just so all of you know dont bother with him. He is supposed to be banned on his next report and well i posted one already on him for far casting so he should be gone soon anyway.
Back to top Go down
creative

creative

PostSubject: Re: Official Scammer News   Official Scammer News I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Oct - 10:09:03

thb no pic no proof..we know aready that gross boy doesnt know the rules.. the next post with proof is ban.. now its only a warning for other ppl. and dont post at news or at Announcement
Back to top Go down
http://www.lost-scape.tk/
Holyy invokerr

Holyy invokerr

PostSubject: Re: Official Scammer News   Official Scammer News I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Oct - 10:14:58

uhmm, i already said like 70000 times that scamming on this server is inpossble.. the 508 - 525 has no abillity to scam. only the 317 and some others is scammeble. i tried with sara and we test it but scam is unpossible. dc while trading is own fold.
Back to top Go down
Original

Original

PostSubject: Re: Official Scammer News   Official Scammer News I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Oct - 10:50:59

nothing is impossible, Theirs always bugs in whatever game you play.
Back to top Go down
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Official Scammer News   Official Scammer News I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Oct - 11:36:24

ingame when u click on the X, or sometimes decline, money dont go on ur inv if im im right, its still in trade so u have to retrade. next time post at reports Smile
Back to top Go down
kerstman123
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Official Scammer News   Official Scammer News I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Oct - 12:26:05

Like Nick and Sarah said , 1. YOU NEED PROOF. 2. Next time don't post in News and Announcements.

-santa
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner
Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Scammer News   Official Scammer News I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Oct - 14:40:48

Warning given dont post at news and announcement.!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lost-scape.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Scammer News   Official Scammer News I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Scammer News
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost-Scape :: Report :: Reports-
Jump to: