Lost-Scape
Welcome At Lost-Scape.

We are working on a new server
Lost-Scape
Welcome At Lost-Scape.

We are working on a new server
Lost-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost-Scape

Runescape Private Server.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Start Suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lev3l

Game Start Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Game Start Suggestion   Game Start Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Oct - 14:52:59

I think you should make the starting area a skill only place and once u have a certain skill/s to say 60 then u can tele to varrock and then the game is how it is now..

just so that other skills are involved and it would also give people money if they do like woodcut and then there doesnt have to be a ::starter because people will make money from the start which you should be able to teleport back to later for skill training further.

just a suggestion, people plz read and give your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Holyy invokerr

Holyy invokerr

PostSubject: Re: Game Start Suggestion   Game Start Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Oct - 15:06:11

okok, maybe it isn't a bad idea. But maybe isn't it to mutch in once? so many servers have thieving as start skill and you can make lots of money with pk to.
Back to top Go down
Scipio101

Scipio101

PostSubject: Re: Game Start Suggestion   Game Start Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Oct - 3:02:49

Yea but im think he saying no more item drops with pk. If hes not then his idea isnt good cuz u dont need skills with the amount of drops u get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Start Suggestion   Game Start Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Start Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost-Scape :: General Discussion :: Feedback-
Jump to: