Lost-Scape
Welcome At Lost-Scape.

We are working on a new server
Lost-Scape
Welcome At Lost-Scape.

We are working on a new server
Lost-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost-Scape

Runescape Private Server.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heyy im Kelpsy (:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelpsy

Heyy im Kelpsy (: Empty
PostSubject: Heyy im Kelpsy (:   Heyy im Kelpsy (: I_icon_minitimeTue 8 Sep - 23:35:37

heyy guys im kelpsy. Im pretty cool if you get to know me and like playing games : ))). If you wanna play with me just add me. If you wanna help me out (cuz i always need it) add me please Razz Thanks and apreciate it. : D
Back to top Go down
sphroo

sphroo

PostSubject: Re: Heyy im Kelpsy (:   Heyy im Kelpsy (: I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Sep - 2:00:40

Welcome Kelpsy to the fastest growing client! Yes i will add you and pm u when ur on and u can ask away for help Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Heyy im Kelpsy (:   Heyy im Kelpsy (: I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Sep - 4:41:11

hello Kelpsy I love you you need help, i get in action, anything bad happen with anyone, report to me & report button, i also get in action, also remember to pm nick, he got more powers Cool . Hope you enjoy and stay in LS I love you
Back to top Go down
creative

creative

PostSubject: Re: Heyy im Kelpsy (:   Heyy im Kelpsy (: I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Sep - 11:34:25

Sarah wrote:
also remember to pm nick, he got more powers Cool.
^^

Hello kelpsy welcome @ lost-scape hope u enjoy it=] if u need any help u can pm me 2

peace.
nick/creative
Back to top Go down
http://www.lost-scape.tk/
Kelpsy

PostSubject: Re: Heyy im Kelpsy (:   Heyy im Kelpsy (: I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep - 14:31:54

Heyy i appreciate all the help but i need help with something else. I downloaded the Exe. from the new client but it wont run. Whenever i open it it says, This file contains invalid data. If anybody can help me or knows anybody who can help me please do so. Thanks a BUNCH Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eyojoz

Eyojoz

PostSubject: Re: Heyy im Kelpsy (:   Heyy im Kelpsy (: I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep - 17:56:25

Welcome to ls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heyy im Kelpsy (:   Heyy im Kelpsy (: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heyy im Kelpsy (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost-Scape :: Lost-Scape :: Introductions-
Jump to: